Saturday, May 26, 2007

Quiet Saturday Morning

Keely and I are up playing on the floor, and I thought maybe I should post some pictures from our week when my parents were here. First though, we have had a busy week. Keely and I went to our first play group Thursday. Keely was proud of me, because I got out of my introverted self and found where they were meeting. Our friend that told us about the group wasn't able to go, so we weren't sure where they were meeting but I had a general idea where they met. So when I drove up, I saw a car parking, so I got out of the car and asked her if she was going to the play group and she told me where they were meeting. Then as we were parking, two other moms and their daughters were going in too. I thought Keely might be the youngest and that it would mainly be toddlers, but there were two little girls Keely's age. So, that was a lot of fun for both of us. Keely even tried to give one of the girls a kiss on the cheek!
In other news, Keely has been content to not be mobile, but she has started to figure out moving to get those runaway toys is fun! There goes my "velcro" days! This week she has been rolling and scooting all around! It'll be soon! Her favorite thing to do is have us hold her hands and walk her around the living room!

Jacob "dancing" with Keely on his feet. She didn't know what to think about this! I think she likes the floor better.

2 comments:

  1. Love that pic of Keely on Jacob's feet - can't wait to see you guys - just a few more weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a great pic :) Very fun :)

    ReplyDelete