It's snowing! I would like to declare a snow day, but then I have to cancel class. Hmmmm what to do? Though the lack of taxis outside might help make up my mind!!
I was wondering if anyone would catch that there was a taxi in the picture! Normally they are just sitting there but yesterday you had to wait for one to drop someone off to catch it! I did decide to play hooky since my class gets over after dark and this sun bird was nervous of the icy streets and sidewalks since I don't have any shoes with traction!! (That sentence was so weird to type after growing up with snow!!)
There's a Taxi!! So, did you go to class??? :)
ReplyDeleteOh, I miss snow!!! I am so jealous!!!
ReplyDeleteI was wondering if anyone would catch that there was a taxi in the picture! Normally they are just sitting there but yesterday you had to wait for one to drop someone off to catch it! I did decide to play hooky since my class gets over after dark and this sun bird was nervous of the icy streets and sidewalks since I don't have any shoes with traction!! (That sentence was so weird to type after growing up with snow!!)
ReplyDelete