While I was in America:
I was bundled up a lot. (It's colder there than Thailand! Those long sleeves are weird!)


I was held a lot.

(I let Uncle Karl practice before my cousin arrives!)
I was kissed a lot.

And I found lots of new places to sleep.


I was a busy girl! I had lots of fun and glad I was able to meet all of my grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and friends!! I miss all of you! But don't worry I'll keep posting lots of pictures!


I was held a lot.


(I let Uncle Karl practice before my cousin arrives!)I was kissed a lot.


And I found lots of new places to sleep.


I was a busy girl! I had lots of fun and glad I was able to meet all of my grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and friends!! I miss all of you! But don't worry I'll keep posting lots of pictures!

No comments:
Post a Comment