Monday, February 26, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Keely and I returned home on Saturday night. It was a long day, but we survived. I gave the kids a bath when I got home. Keely first and then Socks. It looked like Socks was wearing the outdoors! And she isn't very patient about staying outside while we are inside so it had to be done. We had a good time being with old friends and making new friends. Jacob actually was able to have a little bit of free time this year, so Keely and I enjoyed that! Keely seemed to enjoy childcare most of the time, however, I think she was glad on Saturday when she didn't have to go. Jacob will be home on Thursday and I'm sure you will see BIG smiles on all of our faces!

I am still working on the pictures, but here are a couple for tonight and I'll try to post more tomorrow!


Jacob, Keely and I with some friends at a BBQ/carnival.

2 comments:

  1. Keely is sooo cute!! Sounds like you guys had fun!! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, Jacob....what opera were you singing?

    ReplyDelete