Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Jordan at 10 1/2 months


I can't believe that in about 6 weeks Jordan will turn 1! It's unbelievable how time has flown by! Jordan is definitly her own person and she lets you know it in her own ways. She is very laid back unless she has a dirty diaper and then she let's you know! Even though she can't communicate with words she expresses herself very well through her facial expressions and actions. We can normally tell what she is wanting! She is getting her 7th tooth and enjoys using them. She mostly eats table food (except for the purees I'm trying to use up in the freezer!) and she loves to use her little teeth. Textures don't seem to bother he like they did Keely and she will eat most anything. She's a lot of fun and we are so blessed to have her as a part of our family!





"Okay mom, I'm sitting with the lion. Are we done yet?"

2 comments: