Thursday, March 04, 2010

My Not So Little Girl

This is just a week of milestones and being nostalgic. Saturday Jordan will be 21 months! Three short months and Jordan will be 2! I can't believe it! My girls are getting so big! My big little girl is so full of energy and is always exploring and problem solving. Many days I can't believe she is only 1 1/2! If left alone she will always find something to entertain herself...often leaving a big mess too!

The other morning while I was trying to do laundry and other chores, Jordan found a package of tissues.
She emptied them all out on the ground and proclaimed, "All gone."

She unfolded them.

And then blew her nose.

And again a few more times!

Or one day I found Jordan in the bathroom going through the canister of band-aids!
Emptying them all out of course!


Her favorite things include playing with Keely and Daddy and going down slides!




Even with a cookie in hand!

She definitely keeps us on our toes, but we seem to be smiling and laughing through a lot of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment