Monday, March 29, 2010

What you would have overheard...

if you were with us Friday.

We went out to lunch Friday and on our third trip to the restroom, we passed by a very tall Caucasian man. After he walked by Keely says, "He's really big." "Yes he is tall," I replied. "He's like a giraffe," says Keely. Wonder what he would have thought if we had told him that he was as tall as a giraffe?

Later that afternoon, I was helping Keely with some activities and Jordan was sitting with us talking to us.
Jordan: "Papa. Mimi. Mimi, Mimi, Mimi. I Mimi."
Me: "You are Mimi?"
Jordan: "Yes."
Me: "Are you Jordan?"
Jordan: "No."
Me: "Are you Papa?"
Jordan: "No."
Me: "Are you Mimi?"
Jordan: "No. I Elmo."

On the topic of Elmo...

The other day Jordan said she had to use the restroom and I asked her if she wanted me to take her or Daddy. Jordan replies, "Elmo." I think Elmo is on the mind lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment