Thursday, June 25, 2009
Hong Kong Stories #3
Like I posted earlier, schools and public playrooms were closed due to H1N1 including classes at Sunday fellowship. The girls have been sitting with us during fellowship. Last week, we all had allergies. During the service, Jordan started coughing. I think it started with her fake cough. I got up to stand in the back. Then Jordan got herself choked up by the fake cough and started really coughing. Immediately, people all over the room turned around to looks at us. There had been crying babies, but no one turned to look at that...it was the baby coughing. I thought it was best to take her out so everyone didn't think the baby with the cough was infecting everyone! Keely saw us leave and told Jacob, "I want to see Mommy." She bee lined out of the room behind us. Jacob felt he only had one choice but pack up our bags and leave too. A shortened morning due to Jordan doing her fake cough!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment